Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My $8.00 Nightstand

I'm still working on the $75.00 budget for the guest room revamp. So finding this little beauty for $7.99 was sweet.  It's got great lines and is in really good shape. All I had to do was sand, prime, paint & poly and replace the knob.   


 She turned out beautiful!  That's the great thing about well made furniture with good lines, it doesn't take a lot to make it shine.










I'd like to find a basket to put in the blank space under the drawer to hold guest towels in. 

Here she is topped with a thrift store lamp I got for $2.50.  I spray painted the base Rustoleum Aqua.  The headboard in the picture is an old oak one that sat in the garage of our old house for 10 years.  I'm so glad I didn't get rid of it when we moved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment